Direction from Interstate 79
- Take the Star City/West Virginia University exit (Exit 155).
- If traveling southbound, turn left onto Chaplin Hill Road from the exit ramp.
- If traveling northbound, turn right onto Chaplin Hill Road from the exit ramp.
- Follow Chaplin Hill Road, passing through the light, as it merges with Route US 19/WV 7 (Jerry West/Monongahela Boulevard).
- Cross the Star City Bridge over the Monongahela River.
- Pass through the first light after the bridge and travel up the hill.
- Pass the Creative Arts Center on the left.
- As Evansdale Drive starts to curve to the right, the Mineral Resources Building is straight ahead. It is a four-story tan brick building. The entrance to the Mineral Resources Building is directly across from the Personal Rapid Transit station. You may also park in the parking lot at the WVU Coliseum and take the shuttle or walk to the Mineral Resources Building.
Directions From Interstate 68
Follow Interstate 68 to Interstate 79. Merge onto Interstate 79 North at Exit 148. Take Interstate 79 North to the Star City/West Virginia University exit (Exit 155) and follow the directions above.